Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Wild


I give this one an OK. But the further away I get from it, the closer and closer it gets to a Bad. Walking out afterwards, though, I gave it an OK and I am going to stick with it. I guess at best this was ordinary. The story was very similar to Madagascar, although instead of a young adultish escape back to the origins, it is a youthful running away, followed by a return back to the safe world. No voices stood out. (I had to go back to yahoo to remember that Steve’s favorite Sutherland provided the main character’s voice. I like to see Garrofolo working, though her character was not that exciting. Nobody really stood out. There was a bit with alligators that I liked for a minute. Patrick Warburton made a decent appearance. Blah Blah Blah. Really not much here folks, though patrons of my sister’s blog will already know that Olivia enjoyed. So it does have that going for it.

5 comments:

Steve said...

I hereby grant you permission to modify your evaluations of movies as you get further away from them.

According to imdb.com, Warburton had a scene in the Steve Academy's favorite comedy of 2003, A Mighty Wind (2003), but it was cut. Apparently, it is in the deleted scenes on the DVD.

ervierto said...

I like him. He was also The Tick in the live action series and has appeared in a couple of Lockheed Martin industrials. How weird is that.

lisa said...

i wish we could hear reviews of lm's industrials. that we would be nice . . .

ervierto said...

Mmm, uhh, I think not.

lisa said...

you're so selfish.