Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Departed


Thumbs Way Up. I liked this movie a lot. I thought the story was great. Lyndsae was prompted to muse on who in the world comes up with a story so convoluted. It had a whole bunch of actors I really like. I thought Mark Wahlberg might have been Beeb worthy in a supporting role. I thought Alec Baldwin was good. I love Matt Damon. I loved the setting of Boston. I loved hearing the accents and the language. I thought those were great props for the film. Those are things I really enjoy. I also enjoyed the twists and turns of the plot a whole lot. I did not pick up on a "message" neccesarily, but this was certainly a great ride.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I liked Mark Wahlberg's and Matt Damon's accent-work.

I'd like to see the Hong Kong original.

ervierto said...

Actually, listening to somebody being interviewed about this, they said that was their natural accents. Maybe that's why they sounded so good.