Thursday, October 12, 2006

Barnyard


I give this one a Wobbly Thumb. Frankly, this was not a really good movie. However, Olivia enjoyed it. I liked the music. There were some decent scenes, though they were not plentiful. It sort of seemed like The Far Side: The Movie, only not quite so funny. The people-tipping bit, for example. The animals stand on their hind feet when noone's around, etc. Outside of that, though, it was essentially the same story as the Lion King. But, it was OK. Not great, but OK.

4 comments:

Steve said...

Wobbly thumb, eh? Is this the first of these--neither wobbly up nor wobbly down--that we've seen?

What does it say about this movie that you had to take the wrapper of a new category to describe it and your feelings about it?

(I have no plans to see it myself, by the by.)

ervierto said...

A champion of true mediocrity perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Well, the important thing is that you went to the movie with your daughter.

Did any goats stand on their hind feet?

loco

ervierto said...

nope, no standing goats that I recall. In fact, I don't recall any goats in the whole thing.