I give this a definite thumbs up. I liked it a lot. I thought the animation was great and very detailed. I thought the voices were very good. I thought the NASCAR scenes were accesible to the total non-fan and I understand that they were very accurate for the fan (not that any really exist). I liked the music. I liked the slow down and smell the roses theme and the it takes a family not just yourself to get things done theme. I also liked the winning isn't everything idea. All in all, a good show, thoroughly enjoyed by me and Olivia and Hannah and Lyndsae. Good stuff.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Cars
I give this a definite thumbs up. I liked it a lot. I thought the animation was great and very detailed. I thought the voices were very good. I thought the NASCAR scenes were accesible to the total non-fan and I understand that they were very accurate for the fan (not that any really exist). I liked the music. I liked the slow down and smell the roses theme and the it takes a family not just yourself to get things done theme. I also liked the winning isn't everything idea. All in all, a good show, thoroughly enjoyed by me and Olivia and Hannah and Lyndsae. Good stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks brian, I'll put that on my list for the family. Sounds like good stuff.
I put this film on a list of things for the Gibsons to do in Chicago. The idea was that if the big uns wanted to go to a museum or a dramatic performance of some kind, I could take the wee ones to see Cars. It didn't work out, but I'm sure it would have been fun.
Post a Comment