Saturday, March 03, 2007

Beeb noms

Let me first apologize for a lack of pictures. I will add them when I get a moment.

Best Picture
All the Kings Men
Dave Chappelle's Block Party
The Departed
Intermission
V for Vendetta

Best Actor
Matt Damon, The Good Shepherd
Colin Farrell, Intermission
James McAvoy, The Last King of Scotland
Sean Penn, All the Kings Men
Forrest Whitaker, The Last King of Scotland

Sorry he couldn't be here: Josh Hartnett, Lucky Number Slevin

Best Actress
Abigail Breslin, Little Miss Sunshine
Lucy Liu, Lucky Number Slevin
Helen Mirren, The Queen
Natalie Portman, V for Vendetta
Meryl Streep, The Devil Wears Prada

Best Supporting Actor
Mos Def, 16 Blocks
Djimon Hounsou, Blood Diamond
Eddie Murphy, Dreamgirls
Stanley Tucci, The Devil Wears Prada
Mark Wahlberg, The Departed

Best Supporting Actress
Ivana Baquero, Pan's Labyrinth
Jennifer Hudson, Dreamgirls
Diane Lane, Hollywoodland
Gong Li, Memoirs of a Geisha
Meryl Streep, A Prarie Home Companion

Worst Picture
The Lake House
Norbit
Poseidon
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Waist Deep

1 comment:

Steve said...

I did not feel tempted to see any of the worsts.

I believe Ivana Baquero is misidentifed as a supporting actress. I guess Jennifer is my pick from these supporting nominees, although I didn't like the film. I liked Prairie Home better than Dreamgirls, but I liked Lily better than Meryl in Prairie Home.

I'll take Mark Wahlberg in The Departed. I don't want Hounsou to get it for a film I did not like.

I'll take Helen for Best Actress and hope Meryl doesn't get it.

I think Colin Ferrell belongs with the supporting actors. I'll take Matt Damon of the remaining nominees and hope that neither of the Scotland boys get it (especially McAvoy). I did not see All the King's Men.

I'll take V for best picture, obviously, and hope that The Departed doesn't pull off the upset.